Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Much of content posted in the AVOCET EU ETS Bulletin and related communities is created by members of the public or professionals not directly under the management of Avocet Risk Management Ltd (AVOCET). The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of AVOCET. AVOCET is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the AVOCET EU ETS Bulletin or avocetrisk.com website or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through AVOCET’s electronic communications. Any links to third party websites from the AVOCET EU ETS Bulletin or avocetrisk.com website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by AVOCET and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- The content of the AVOCET EU ETS Bulletin or avocetrisk.com website including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the AVOCET, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law (of England and Wales), the AVOCET excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. AVOCET does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the avocetrisk.com website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by AVOCET is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of AVOCET for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the avocetrisk.com website.
- AVOCET Risk Management Limited nor any of its Directors or associated companies shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of, regardless of the AVOCET EU ETS Bulletin or the avocetrisk.com form of action.
- AVOCET does not warrant that functions available through its electronic communications or the companies associated sites and systems will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server or the AVOCET EU ETS Bulletin or avocetrisk.com that makes it available are free of viruses, other malware, successful hacking, or technical or other bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and malware checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Avocet Risk Management Ltd (AVOCET) is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 7771117. The registered address is at 3, Preston Parade, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 4AA, UK.
Last modification: 5 March 2020